Friday, June 6, 2008

Done with vacation

K. I am done vacationing. And I know Devin has missed us so much. So we have been busy coming home. We have been testing out our new stroller and going walking everyday. As you can see I am determined to loose a few pounds. And I signed Me and the babies for swim lessons. This will be really fun but don't start until the 23rd. And I got my toes done. And I called the ower of the dance studio and asked for my old job back. And she said yes. I might be doing a summer class but if not I will start in August. Yeah! I love to dance. Well Kassie is teething more and more. She has not slept through the night since we have been back and has a runny nose and very crabby. I think we are getting the big ones in. Hunter is just laughing more and more. He is growing very long and just starting to bring out his personality. He loves it when we just talk to him. He will just smile and laugh back. Well we hope everyone is doing great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill, We love to read about how Hunter is growing up...Thank you for blogging about him...Please post new pics of him so we can see how beautiful he is now. Thanks

stacy said...

vacation is fun but i remember my babies not being able to get back in to the swing of sleeping in their own beds for a while. that's the bummer part of vacation.

glad you guys are home safe and sound.

Nash said...

Have you been in Utah this whole time?
Sorry about the sleepless nights. Stinks!!

Deena said...

Hunter is so big and so very beautiful! Im so happy to see that he's doing so well! Love, Deena

You might like this.