Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So guess what!

Yes it is finally true we are pregnant.  It was a hug surprise to us.  We have been contemplating adoption for a few years and when we were just about to put our payment down to finalize our paperwork we found out we were pregnant and due in May.  A very special month for me.  It was my mom's birthday and passing day and Mother's day.  Which was a dreadful time for me before kids.  


This was the first test.
This was to make sure I wasn't imagining it.

And this was the realization that my father in heaven hadn't forgotten about me.  I am truly blessed to be able to have this experience.  I know he has great plans for us this next year. It has taken us 12 years to get pregnant.  He does answer our prayers.  Kids are so excited and ask every day when this baby is coming. 


No comments:

You might like this.