Saturday, May 24, 2008

Trip to Utah

We had such a great time. It was just what I needed. Here are some more pics.


My friend Jen moved to American Fork last fall. I am so glad we were able to go see her while in Utah. Here is Jen's little boy Trenton holding Hunter. He is so dang cute with that cheesy smile.



Audrey and Aida were having fun riding the car at the mall where we had lunch at Red Robin. Kassie was trying to eat the string on the balloon. Hunter is getting so big. He weighs 12 lbs. now.



We also got to spend some time with other niece Kelsey. She is living in Jordan with her mom's sister and starting school in the fall. She looks so happy and couldn't wait to see the babies.


Our last night of Utah. Everyone was so beat from all the traveling. Robin, Dad, Uncle Keith and his girlfriend June after they dropped me off in Utah all went up to my Dad's Sister Darlene's 60th Anniversary party in Washington. They were so beat.



4 comments:

Abram and Ashley said...

Wow! Hunter is getting so big:) He is such a cutie!

Deena said...

Hunter is so beautiful, he is growing so very fast! He looks just like little Ray when he was that small. Yhank you for giving him such a wonderful family full of so much love and happiness. I love you all so very much! Love, Deena

Nash said...

I didn't know you got to go up there. LUCKY! I wanted to go.
I will be back around the 11th of june. Will you be here then?

Krista said...

I'm so jealous you got to see Jenny! What fun. Kassie looks like a little person. Bring her to me...lol

You might like this.