Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Update on life

Well kids got croupe in the last week and I have been recovering a cough myself and so has
Devin.

Hunter learned how to roll over. He is getting so long. He just has this smile to die for and want to eat him up. He has been a very timid baby but now he is coming out into this ball of fun. He loves to talk to you when ever anybody will talk to him. My favorite thing is I have not been peed on once yet. Yahh!!! for me.

Kassie is almost crawling. She gets on all fours and rocks. Every once in a while she will rock to hard and fall flat on her face. She loves to growl at you. Sadly to say I thought I was doing really good but Kassie fell off the bed yesterday. I was so sad. She didn't have a bump or cut on her. Thank goodness. Devin's favorite is she will pat you on the arm or chest. She is just really developing a personality. I can't believe it but she is going to be 1 soon. Time has really gone fast.

Well starting in August I will be teaching dance again. I am so excited because the owner is really cool about it and understands how important it is to have my babies with me. We are so grateful for such great babies. I know I had a real hard time at first but now all I see is the silver lining. They have been two great babies more than I could ask for.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Hey dork, since you said that you haven't been peed on, it's going to happen. You should know better than that!!! LOL. So excited to see you soon. Bring me them babies! Oh, you and Devin can come too...I guess! :) Only if you promise to beat Bart in Poker.

Unknown said...

That is the cutest picture of your babies. I love it.

Nash said...

That is so stinking cute. Is that what you had taken last weekend? Where did you go?

Amber said...

jill, i am so glad that things are starten to look up, those first months are rough on anybody! be proud that you got thru them! and with two!! i cant imagine. your doing a great job, those babies are so lucky to have you guys! I love the picture with the kids and devin crashed out on the bed! too cute! lots of love! amber

You might like this.