Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day




It was a really good day even though my husband had to work. But he left me a nice card and a gift card to old navy. Does he know me or what? So we just hung out with my dad and family. I sent texts and emails to our birth moms for Hunter and Kassie. Can I get a shout out for them. They are such the greatest moms of all. They have been such troopers throughout this whole time. They are truely part of our family and we love them so much. I can never say how much I appreciate what the did for our family. They made me a mom. And I am loving every moment of it.


4 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy First Mother's day!

The Williamson's said...

Happy first Mothers day Jill!! I hope it was wonderful :)

The Williamson's said...

Happy first Mothers day Jill!! I hope it was wonderful :)

Hanna said...

Awesome! Happy Mother's Day. Sorry D had to work.

Those are some BEAUTIFUL women - and its so amazing that your paths all crossed to make you a mommy. I hope they know you're doing an amazing job taking care of your sweeties and they could NOT have chosen better.

You might like this.