Thursday, July 12, 2007

Going to the Doctor with Tyler

I am going to Casa Grande for Tyler's Dr. Appointment on the 25th. She is going to have another ultrasound. It will be fun to see the baby in close to real life. Still no sound of the BF asking about the baby. We are still crossing our fingers. I will be visiting with the Nursing Consultant on the same day. She will let me know if I am pumping wrong or if there is anything else I need to do different. Tyler met with the counselor at LDS Family Services today. I haven't heard how it went though. I've been talking to my boss and she is willing to put me on temp for work. She won't make me be commitment but will keep me busy when I want to be. Everything is getting so real. I am so excited but very cautious this time around.

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Jill - that is so great. I can't wait to hear more. I think about you guys all the time.

You might like this.