Thursday, March 12, 2009

new best friends



A house full a sickies. Especially me sick as a dog on my back all day for two days. Today was the first day I started to feel better then the babies got sick too. Kassie has an ear infection and Hunter not sure yet since he just started a fever this afternoon. It all started two weeks ago with a cough and now this. I really hope this is the end for me. And between my friend Heather and me we are just passing it back and forth it seems. I guess that is a omen that we need to stop hanging out....LOL There's no way.
On another note: My new BFF's is so awesome. The day I got sick, I bought fresh chicken to pressurize for food storage and they came to my rescue. And I still didn't scare them away. I was in my pajamas, braless(don't tell me you haven't done it before) for two days with no shower. Hair all natted from taking baths to warm up my chilled body. What great people whom I will never forget. Love you guys.


1 comment:

Brittney said...

Fortunately the "sick" season should be coming to an end pretty soon...at least let's hope. We have had a lot of junk being passed around our home as well.

You might like this.