Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year's Day








We had such a blast in the snow on New Year's Day. Ashley and Jim and their family came up to celebrate the New Year. We had a geat time playing in the snow and sleding. All Kassie wanted to do was run off on her own and eat the snow. I was really suprised that she loved the snow. Hunter was pretty good too but as you can see I didn't have any snow clothes for him so he wore Kassie's old snow outfit. We all ate tons and gained all the weight we need to for the year. I hope everyone had a great new year.


7 comments:

Three Guys and a Gal said...

Too cute! I would never had known Hunter was in a girls outfit! HAHA It almost made me miss the snow...almost! I am glad you guys had a happy new year!!

CassiB said...

Looks like fun! Your kids are sooo cute, specially all bundled up. Hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Kyson's World said...

Hey lady!! Do you miss me yet?? Looks like you had tons of fun in the snow. I am jealous!!
You should e-mail me or give me a call. I have a few questions about blogging lol:) Im a computer retard:)

Brittney said...

Pictures like this make me sad that my kids don't ever get to experience the snow...not sad enough to make me want to move back to snowy Idaho but I do wish we got a little bit on occassion. Where are you guys even at? For some reason I was thinking you were in AZ as well.

Barnes Blog said...

Look at those kids just sittin in the snow. That is my favorite pic ever!
How's life treatin you?

Barnes Blog said...

Devin, your comment made me cry, you are SO sweet. Thank you for for being so awesome!!! I miss you guys.

Krista said...

She didn't eat yellow snow did she? :) I loved going there to sled. I have great pics of the kids there a few years ago. I looks like you had a blast. I still have the picture up of Devin with Sarah & Critter in the snow in his shorts! I love it. Miss you guys! Love you.

You might like this.