Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas for the Haws




I have to put a big thanks out to everyone that was so great to us with gifts. I was worried for a while there that it wasn't going to be a great christmas since we had no money for gifts this year. But we figured kids wouldn't notice. But everyone was more generous than we could ask for. We just hung out at Devin's family. We have waffles for dinner Christmas Eve. Then Christmas morning we got to wake the kids up to open gifts. It was really a good Christmas.


2 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

Oh, I'm so glad. Merry Christmas, thankfully kids don't really notice. It's also kinda sad too, we were so excited to have gotten him a tricycle and he couldn't have cared less. But it was a good Christmas. I'm glad you got to spend yours with family, and I'm super jealous of your waffles on Christmas Eve.
Love you Auntie Jill.

Brittney said...

I say with kids at that age, all you need is some wrapping paper to rip to shreds. That's always what my kids at that age like best anyway.:) I'm glad it ended up being a nice Christmas for you!

You might like this.