Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where did the time go



Hunter is now 6 months old. He has been such a blessing and joy to our family. He always has a smile to give us. He even stares you down with the most gorgeous eyes that just melts your heart. At the last Dr. appt. he weighed 14lbs 6oz. and 27 inches long. He is starting to catch up with his sister. He can roll over both ways and barely sit up. His family (birth and adoptive) want him to know that we all love him very much. We would have never of been a family without Deena. We love her and think of her often. She is a wonderful person. Thanks for giving us a our miracle number 2.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic!!! Give Hunter a big kiss from Grandma Spier, I love you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pic!!! Give Hunter a big hug from Grandma Spier!!! I love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, an answer about Shirley. I worked with her too at George Good, with my father in law Andre. I remember her. She's a great lady. Tell her hi for me!! Dawn

Brittney said...

Is this Jill Passie, my good old Hibbard buddy? Shanda and I connected on facebook. I was on her blog and I saw a comment from "Jill", I was hoping it was you so I clicked on it...so fun to read up about you. It has been a LONG time. It looks like life is pretty busy for you with two under the age of 1. My first two were 16 months apart. You probably have a pretty good idea what it would be like to have twins, huh? It gets easier as they get older so hang in there!

Can't wait to stock your blog :P

Does Beth have a blog?

You might like this.