Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to Work for me

Well I started working today. And I put in a good eight hours. It wasn't what I wanted to we need groceries and no money for another two weeks. I don't mean to sound like complaining but our family needs it. So the mornings I clean my neighbors home and help her with her elderly mother that live with her. Cool thing is I am her visiting teacher. She is a really sweet lady and she is a life saver. Then I work in the afternoons at the Dance Studio. I am teaching and watching the front office. Well I am really excited about Dance. I have always loved dance. Well that was about my first day back to work. I can only pray that it won't be for long so I can be with my babies more.

1 comment:

Nash said...

Oh that stinks.
I'm sorry.
I am needing to do the same.

You might like this.