Monday, July 14, 2008

Memories Of Me...

I thought this was fun. Dustin I love you be kind to me.

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Dustin said...

Let's see...how about the time you tried setting me up with a guy that lived in Utah and we all went bowling. And the dances and double dates...seems like decades ago doesn't it?!

stacy said...

this is fun for me cause i have a lot but i'm going to share two. :)

1. i totally remember you ironing your hair with the iron on the ironing board and i thought it was so funny. i hope you have realized since then that they have flat irons for that stuff. hahahah!

2. this is something that me and ben still talk about and from time to time i laught with jeff about it...you used to lick everyones faces as your very special brand of affection and love. not sure if you knew that you were leaving the special scent of whatever you had just eaten on our faces. hahaha! i really think ben liked it though. :)

Brandon and Mandy said...

One memory that I have is you were always the "cool aunt." Since I don't have an older sister I always looked up to you and admired you. When you were living with us back in the day, sometimes you would take me to Name Brand Exchange to go shopping. I just thought that was the coolest thing ever! Maybe someday I can return the favor and be the "cool aunt" to my neices!

Sarah said...

I remember you came to my 12th birthday party. It was the first and probably only slumber party I was ever aloud to have! That was forever ago!

Jamie said...

Peanut Butter Pie, Pebble Creek Apartments, our 1 camp trip!

You might like this.