Monday, April 7, 2008

This is my life







It was great to have Ashley for the weekend. But we had a great Conference as well. She made conference cakes which is always great. And conference was also fulfilling. I love that I get to be included in that great talk about mothers now. I was listening so closely. I wanted to know that I was doing what I needed to be doing. I know my life is blessed with two beautiful spirits.
Then on Monday we got to go for a long walk to the dollar store, visit my mom's gravesite and lunch at Trapper's Cafe. We had the special Ham and cheese. We gave Kassie crackers and pickles. Hunter just stayed asleep. Ashley's girls were starving. Even Caelen was scarfing down her grub.


4 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the picture of you and the kiddos!!!

5littlenordstroms said...

sounds like a fun weekend.

Sarah said...

Love those moments! Just wait til they are three times their size/age and both laying on ya asleep! You never stop enjoying it! Well, unless you gotta pee or the phone rings and it's across the room.

Barnes Blog said...

Holy crap you are busy. Holy cow I miss Grandma. and major holy crap, Ashley looks freakin awesome, did she loose weight?

You might like this.