Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Kassie's 2nd Birthday







Even though we were not able to give birth to Kassie. This is 2nd best thing. Today was the day. She is offically a Haws. It was a great day. Devin's Family was there to support us. They are so great to have around. I know my family would have been there if they could have. I can see my mom showing up with flowers and balloons. The judge and county attorney were really nice and all smiles for us. They saw that we had two babies and wanted to know when we will be back for him. And we said probably in a a few months. This was honestly one of the best days of my life and can't wait to do it again for Hunter. Again, we are so grateful Mommy Kassie. She is such a great lady and we love her so much.


4 comments:

Nash said...

I am so happy for you guys. She is seriously the cutest thing ever. When are you coming down again? I'll cut your hair!!! I need to see that boy too, didn't get to see enough of him.

Dustin said...

Congratulations! I was actually adopted by my dad and the judge told him that my adoption day was my 2nd birthday! It's been 26 years now and we still celebrate it!!

Jamie said...

Yeah! I am so excited for your family.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you guys!

I come and read your blog from time to time but haven't been very good at commenting. Glad to see you guys have been able to add to your family!

You might like this.