Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our little Hunter is coming

Our new birthmom was dialated to a one and was 50% effaced. So the Dr. stripped her membranes a couple of days ago. We came down to Mesa on Tuesday after we had a big snow storm on last Monday. The Birthmom wanted us to be here just in case she went into labor. But now Devin has to go back to work and now we only hope that he can make it back before this wonderful baby comes. So Kassie and I are just in Mesa waiting for her new little brother to come to this world. These two babies are such blessings in our family. But we not only have gained two wonderful babies but two wonderful birthmoms that we have grown to know and love their personalities. We truely are blessed with a big family. We love our birthmom and they are so special to us.

5 comments:

Hanna said...

Oh my gosh! That is amazing. I wish I was there to give that birthmom the biggest hug in the world. I know she has to be going through a lot right now, but hopefully the love she feels from her family and you guys will help her through it. I'll be there tomorrow and it will rock to have your new baby coming so soon!

stacy said...

i can't stand it! i'm so excited for you! congratulations! if you're bored waiting around email me and maybe we can hang out a bit. :)

Jamie said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited. Let me know. I would love to get together if it is not too crazy. Can't wait to see this little man!!!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to seet the new baby

Brandon and Mandy said...

Congrats! I am happy that I don't live so far from you now. Maybe I won't have to wait as long to see Hunter as I had to with Cassie. :)

You might like this.